Prep: 10-15 min. / Bake: 30-45 min. / Serves: 2-4
- 2 medium Parsnips- peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small Rutabaga- peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small to medium Red Beets- peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium Turnip root- peeled and thinly sliced
- 2+ Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (Napa Valley Naturals)
- Salt to taste (Real Salt)
After all roots are peeled and thinly sliced, spread them in one layer on a non stick baking sheet and drizzle with a small bit of extra virgin olive oil. Place into a preheated 350-375 degree oven for a couple of minutes; remove and toss to ensure olive oil is coating entire root chip. Replace into oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Next, remove and turn chips over; replace into oven and repeat if necessary to accomplish desired crunchiness. Once chips are done, place into a serving bowl, sprinkle with salt and enjoy serving to yourself and others!